1. The Bible: The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, in the original writings is verbally inspired by God, trustworthy and true in all it affirms, and is the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. The Trinity of God: God is a person who has revealed Himself as a Trinity in unity—Father, Son, Holy Spirit—three Persons and yet one God.
3. Jesus Christ: Jesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He is fully God and fully man. Jesus Christ is the only Mediator between God and man. We believe in the personal and visible return of Jesus to decide the eternal destiny of all people based on their response to Him.
4. The Holy Spirit: The Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Godhead. He convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. He causes spiritual rebirth, indwells, seals, bestows gifts, and baptizes the believer into the body of Christ. He continues to sanctify, guide, teach, and fill the believer who walks in obedience to the Word.
5. Humanity: Humanity was created in the image of God, but sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death which is separation from God. All human beings are born with a sinful nature and nothing they can do of themselves, such as good works, being baptized, joining the Church, or moral living can lead to a right relationship with God.
6. The Great Commission: We believe that Christ commanded the Church to go into all the world and make disciples of all peoples, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and teaching those who believe to obey all that Christ commanded.
7. Salvation: God’s free gift of grace to everyone who believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior is salvation from sin, death, and hell, and includes eternal life with Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as the representative and substitutionary sacrifice and all who trust Him as personal Savior are justified on the basis of His shed blood.
8. The Resurrection of Christ: We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life for us as High Priest and Advocate.
9. The Resurrection of Humanity: We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust—the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
The following is the MissionWorks statement on marriage, gender, and sexuality. While agreement with the statement is not required, in an effort to maintain unity in the Body of Christ, we ask that you agree to not promote viewpoints or practice anything different than those expressed in the following statement at any MissionWorks event or on any MissionWorks platforms.
Marriage, Gender, and Sexuality: We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female.
The MissionLinked Beta Release is currently available to select organizations. The full public release is coming soon in the first quarter of 2023.
Click here to be notified once the public release is available. And in the meantime, if you would like to speak to someone about MissionLinked,